Saturday, July 16, 2011
Thursday, July 07, 2011
- Fill a Collins glass with ice. Or a pint glass. Or a mug, whatever, I'm not here to judge.
- Mix 1 part Pimms Cup No. 1 with 2 parts lemonade.
- Stir it up.
- Top off with club soda, or use lemon-lime soda if you want it to be sweeter.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber, mint, and lemon wedge if you're extra fancy.
- If you don't have lemonade, use Sprite or 7-Up. (I also read a version where someone used Fresca.)
- If you use ginger ale, throw in extra lemons.
- Apple slices, oranges and strawberries can be added.