Monday, August 22, 2011

Betty Crocker Recipe Cards

I spent a couple of days last week on the Cape with my parents. Did I kayak? I did. Did I lounge about? Yes. My mom and I also went to some pretty sweet thrift shops and I found a full set of the Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library. If you think you can live a happy life without access to this set let me ask you this: what do you do when you need to pack a lunch for your "Happy Traveler Sing-a-long"? I bet it wouldn't occur to you to put a bunch of donuts and munchkins in a wicker basket for the trip. Or maybe you're wondering what men like to eat-do you have a handy section in your other cookbooks called "Men's Favorites"? I bet you don't. It also probably wouldn't occur to you to serve fishsticks for breakfast. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. arty-party!?! ways with hash! hehehohhaha love it

    ReplyDelete