Thursday, September 29, 2011

Solo show at 1975 in November!

I'm so happy and honored to be the first solo show at 1975/Surface Salon's new space in November! Even though I've lived in Boston for the past 6+ years, I always love going back home to visit Rochester and in November I'll be bringing a boatload of new art with me! This group of work is inspired by my love of going to shows, the perfectly mixed cocktail, and my graphic design heroes. Big thank yous to Erich for being such a awesome person to work with and to my friends and family for fielding endless art related opinion questions. You're the tops! Irony alert: in Boston and Cambridge, having "happy hour" or drink specials in a bar or restaurant is ILLEGAL. Thank you very little, pilgrims.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!? No Happy Hour!??!! can they still sell small hamburgers for cheap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. they let us have that. but only that.

    ReplyDelete