Friday, February 11, 2011

Robot G.U.T.S. 3





I went up to Monserrat this week to paint with Fish McGill and a bunch of other cool people as part of Fishs' Robot G.U.T.S. 3 installation at the 301 Gallery. The project was a collaboration between Fish, Boston area artists and Monserrat students ending with all of the art being auctioned off (for free!) I couldn't go to the closing party or raffle last night but I'm sure it was awesome. And I'm sure you already knew about it because you follow Fishs' blog. Do it! I got to eat a burrito the size of my head. I met cool people like Lizzie Siegel and a a super nice Monserrat student there who shared his Polaroid printer thing with us. It was awesome. Many thanks to Jamie and Ryan for giving me a ride to the Bev and to Fish and Sheryl for taking such awesome photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment